Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Look At My Impressive Wing Span



Evan thinks he is Buzz Lightyear. He is constantly running around asking me to look at his "impressive wingspan", yelling "to infinity and beyond" and pushing the imaginary buttons on his chest.


This past weekend it really got out of control. He was running around zapping things with the pretend laser gun in his wrist..lol and when I tried to hold his hand he yelled at me "mummy don't touch my laser, you'll break it"... I am finding it extremely hard to keep a straight face.


I remembered that I'd bought him a Buzz dressup outfit from Disneyland so decided to get it out... well you should have seen the look on his face.. priceless. He was just in shock and couldn't get into the outfit fast enough.



Of course this just made the obsession with Buzz worse and he literally wore the outfit all day, wouldn't even take it off for dinner. I hope its washable.

I am so loving this age. Its so entertaining!

No comments:

 

Made by Lena