Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Santa Clause is Coming To Town




Evan has been very keen to see Santa this year as he desparately wants an R2-D2 Interactive robot for Christmas.




So we went on Sunday to DJs in the City and waited in line for almost 2 hours. Like I said he was very keen and waiting in line for that length of time was no problem for him. I can't believe how patient he was, amazing!


He told Santa that they are available at Disneyworld in Florida as they are sold out at Disneyland in California and that it was a long way away, so he was getting in early so Santa would have time. He also asked Santa if he had enough money to get it as mummy and daddy didn't have enough when we were in Disneyworld... ROFL. Santa did all he could not to laugh. I winked at him to let him know the robot is a goer, so Santa kept up the pretence and they spent 20min chatting about the robot, why he wanted it and how he was going to be good. I so with I had a video camera.

1 comment:

Feliss said...

That is priceless Ange! I wish Jorja could be so precise... all I get from her is Dora or Diego... and she already has everything you could possibly have to do with them! *l*

 

Made by Lena